San Francisco Packing

Sunday 13 July 2014

Hello lovelies!

As of today I know have 7 days left on the countdown until I board my plane with my sisters and head off to sunny San Francisco and I can not wait. The excitement is killing me so in order to pass the time I thought I'd do a bit of prep packing. I'm going to be pretty busy this week with work and appointments so this will help me get everything in order.

Beach Babe

I'll be staying with my aunt and her partner and where they live there will also be a swimming pool a few minutes walk away. Not only can I go swimming everyday we can also hope in the car and head off to the beach for a day of salty, fresh air goodness.


Bikini Top- H&M
Bikini Bottoms- Penny's
Cover Up- Penny's
Sunnys- Ray Ban Wayfarer
Face Sun Cream- Roc Soleil Protection Hydrating Formula SPF 50

City Girl

We're planning on spending half our time in the city and the other half in my aunt's house in the hills. I've always wanted to explore San Fran city ever since I watched The Princess Diaries and I can't wait to hit up Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown and have a mosey about the stores at Union Square. I thought high waisted shorts and top tucked in would give me a cool city gal look.

T-shirt- Only
High Waisted Shorts- River Island
Burnt Orange Bag- Market

Night Out on the Town

As I am not of legal going out or drinking I wont be planning on going out clubbing anytime but I thought I'd be nice to have a few fancy evening outfits for going out to dinner. I'm getting into shift dresses at the moment for this lovely colourful one is perfect.

Dress- River Island
Necklace- Miss Selfridge
Gold Sandals- River Island
Clutch- Gift

Cosy Cover Up

Because San Francisco is by the sea it tends to be lovely and warm during the day ( 0% humidity *whoop whoop no fuzzy hair) but cools down very quickly in the evening. To fight that chilly breezy I'm bringing along a few cute cropped jumpers and knits.

Lace Detail Crop Jumper- Topshop
Skirt- Zara
Bag- Nica at Topshop
Necklace- Forever 21

Old Schoolin'

You couldn't go to San Francisco and not rock the vintage look. I haven't worn these out in public yet so maybe I'll test drive them in another country all together and if they don't work no one will witness my fashion faux-pas.





So this has definitely given me a few ideas of what to pack with me since I'm pretty sure I'll be bringing home more than I brought with me so I don't want to over pack.

Let me know if you liked this kind of post in the comments. I wasn't sure how to photograph them but I think this is a good result. 

Thanks for reading,
Ciara xx


DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER