Through my iPhone: Howth Head

Thursday 17 July 2014

Hello lovelies!

On Friday my aunt and uncle finally had their visa application to live in the US approved which is fantastic since they had been preparing and toing-and-froing with the embassy for over 6 months, so it's definitely well deserved. Sadly, on the other hand, they'll be moving over to the US while myself and my sisters are away in San Francisco and we won't be seeing them again until Christmas :(

To celebrate and also share our last goodbyes we all went out to a lovely thai restaurant called Mao in town and then for some froyo afterwards ;) After dinner my dad decided to go on an impromptu road trip out to the coast to Howth Head and walk along the pier. As I frustratingly didn't have my proper camera with me I tried my best to get in some good shots with the trusty iPhone!



I'm just so graceful I know. Thanks Eimear for taking about 5 photos of my bum!


 Top- Pennys
Jeans- River Island Amelie Jeans
Shoes-Zara
Necklace- Brandy Melville







 Forget 'legs or sausages' on the beach, I'll settle for sitting on the pier wall.





How beautiful does the sky look? We were really blessed with the weather last night and it stayed relatively warm, by Irish standards, for the whole night so we could walk around and explore until dark. I know everyone complains about the weather in Ireland but let me tell you, if you can catch the Irish coast on a nice day you're in serious luck.

Thanks for reading,
Ciara xx

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER