All Saints Sale Shopping

Saturday 3 January 2015

Hello lovelies!


For the longest time I've longed for and lusted after All Saints pieces but being the student that I am could never afford anything. That was until I was walking past the All Saints in Dublin and they were having a 20% off promotion on all stock, including the sale! 


I wanted to find something I could get a lot of wear out of and that wouldn't date so when I spotted this jumper on the rails it was only a matter of time before I was walking out the doors shopping bag in tow. How could I resist when I got it for nearly 50% off?






Jumper-All Saints (similar)
Jeans- River Island (similar)
Bracelets- Alex and Ani
Necklace- Bianca Jones


Hope your 2015 is getting off to a great start!
Thanks for reading,
Ciara xx


1 comment:

  1. Thanks! I hope I'll get some wear out of it in this terrible weather :)

    ReplyDelete

DESIGNED BY ADRIEN DESIGN・POWERED BY BLOGGER